A few things to remember to help you enjoy your stay…
- All campers must be 21 or older to reserve a site.
- Alcohol is restricted to your own site. Anyone found in a public area with alcohol will be asked to leave without refund.
- Speed limit on camp roads is 10 km/hr.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, but must stay leashed at all times and be cleaned up after.
- Absolutely “No” dogs are allowed on the beach.
- Any dogs found to be a nuisance due to noise or aggressiveness will be asked to leave (along with their owners) without refund.
- No outside firewood is allowed, and no cutting your own. Firewood is available for sale from our office only.
- Campfires must be kept small and attended at all times.
- Daytime fires are strictly prohibited. Campfires or fires for cooking are allowed after 6 pm and before 8 am.
- No loud music. No noise after 11 pm.
- Check in time is 1 pm-9 pm.
- Check out time is 12 pm, any time after is considered extended stay and will be an extra charge.
- “No Fireworks” unless approved by management
Cancellation policy: 48 hour notice must be given in order to rebook your date (within same season) and not lose your deposit. No Refunds.