A few things to remember to help you enjoy your stay:
- All campers must be 21 or older to reserve a site.
- Alcohol is restricted to your own site. Anyone found in a public area with alcohol will be asked to leave without refund.
- Speed limit on camp roads is 10 km/hr.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, but must stay leashed at all times and be cleaned up after.
- Absolutely “No” dogs are allowed on the beach.
- Any dogs found to be a nuisance due to noise or aggressiveness will be asked to leave (along with their owners) without refund.
- No outside firewood is allowed, and no cutting your own. Firewood is available for sale from our office only.
- Campfires must be kept small and attended at all times. Campfires are allowed in the provided firepits and must be extinguished by 12 midnight.
- No loud music. No noise after 11 pm.
- Check in time for camping is 1pm-7pm. Arrangements must be made with the office if you are going to be arriving late.
- Check out time is 11am, any time after is considered extended stay and will be an extra charge.
- No fireworks or firearms.
5 – 13 days before arrival date = 1 day charged for each site booked.
4 days or less before arrival date = charged for all days and sites booked.
Exceptions are not made due to weather.